Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Low cost deployment model
- Ideal for large scale solutions
- Web based, designed specifically to be ‘multi-tenant’
- No dependence on geographic location for implementation, support, upgrades
- Eliminates the need to download patches, plug-ins, or upgrades at client site
- Scalable solution – provides economies of scale
- Client community driven system improvements
- Faster release of new functionality
- Flexibility without the associated hardware and software costs
- Highly secure environment
Rivo’s hosted solutions eliminate the need to invest in hardware and software infrastructure, or rely on internal resource to maintain, upgrade or protect the server environment. Being a hosted solution, all you need to provide is internet access for your users. By hosting solutions on behalf of our clients, we are able to provide world-class levels of security, availability, back-up, resilience and service, while keeping your costs down.
As a business critical aspect of our solution, Rivo has invested heavily in its hosting environment to maximize stability, security and high-levels of availability for all clients. Rivo’s clients are extremely security-conscious and include high-profile commercial organisations, government departments, the emergency services and local authorities.
Development / Upgrades
Rivo is continuously updating and enhancing Safeguard to ensure that it meets the evolving requirements of our clients. Instead of major releases, Rivo’s Software as a Service model means we operate an incremental update strategy which enables us to be extremely responsive to customer requirements.
Integration between Safeguard and in-house systems is standard practice for Rivo and has commonly included Human Resource & Personnel databases, ERP and Finance systems, Property Management systems, Content Management systems, Active Directory and many more. Please contact us to discuss any particular integration requirements you may have.