Utilized by high profile, high risk clients to reduce the risk and control the costs of managing Contractor risk throughout multiple sites. Crucial corporate risk management and compliance information is captured for each contractor and third party agency.
- Ensure utilization of appropriate, corporate approved Contractors and Suppliers
- Maintain authorizations of work and covered sites, insurance certifications, corporate policy acknowledgements, memberships, equipment safety certifications, qualifications and training records, PPE issued, and review dates
- Automated email reminders ensure reviews occur prior to "valid" expiration dates
- Fully integrated Task Management/ CAR/ CAPA with full management reporting capabilities
- Upload and attach related documentation - certifications
- Automatically captured full & detailed audit trail
- Real time visibility of Contractor compliance from any location
- Multilingual implementations available
- Controlled user access by location, business function, or Contractor type
- Standardize the corporate procedure for Contractor management
- Follow up on any outstanding actions easily
Safeguard’s Contractor Management module empowers more effective resource management, enabling clients to consolidate resources across large scale environments, while reducing the amount of time gathering data from numerous sources.
- Reduce the cost of compliance, deliver business efficiency, and gain competitive advantage
- Ensure all workers are safe, injuries are reduced and costs lowered
- Save time, money and resources by utilizing a centralized function to manage all contractor information
- Ensure reliable and accurate data capture for greater confidence, transparency and integrity
- Real time reporting: for insight, business intelligence and actionable information
- Task management: for accountability, client specific workflow, and to deliver process efficiencies
- The Contractor Management is also fully integrated with Safeguard’s Permits module, and includes a full suite of Management Reports.
Return on Investment
One of Rivo’s high risk infrastructure clients described how Contractor Management was a significant corporate risk before implementing Safeguard’s Contractor Management module:
- Information was stored and captured using paper files and spreadsheets
- the company relied on regular manual checking.
An accident was caused by a contractor on the client site, and then it was discovered that the contractor’s insurance had expired, leaving the client to cover the costs.
After the Contractor Management module was implemented, automated email reminders ensure that the client knows when a contractor’s insurance is due for renewal and can proactively ensure this is renewed to allow continued approval to work on site.
Additionally, a significant number of Rivo’s clients are able to substantially mitigate claims with Safeguard’s robust audit trail, as well as negotiate five figure reductions in insurance premiums.