Safeguard your standards. Organisations of all shapes and sizes across wide ranging sectors throughout the World can manage Quality and regulatory compliance more efficiently and cost-effectively with Safeguard from Rivo.
Rivo’s solution for managing quality and standards, enables organisations to have complete visibility around regulatory compliance. Enables Quality Directors/Managers to assign accountability across the organisation and manage the cost of compliance more effectively.
To ensure you do not have to alter your best practice to align with software, a range of fully configurable modules are available to meet your specific requirements and replicate your exact business process. Safeguard is designed for complex, high risk organisations looking to manage Quality Management risk and compliance. Implementations can start with single-site, uncomplicated implementations and scale all the way up to multi-lingual, highly complex implementations with tens of thousands of users across a multitude of locations.
Benefits for your organisation:
- Identify and proactively rectify inefficiencies and non-conformances
- Demonstrate quality credentials to be more competitive
- Support Quality standards across the globe (eg: ISO 9001, sector specific)
Safeguard Quality Management functionality provides the framework for organisations wishing to capture details of Quality information throughout their locations, ensuring that any issue is captured, reported and subsequently addressed in the appropriate manner. It enables organisations to record infringements, identify trends and reduce the associated cost in aspects such as:
- Quality Non-Conformances
- Subsequent Corrective Actions
- Management of Quality documentation and evidence
The Quality Management functionality provides a single, centralised record of all infringements and any subsequent actions and assessments, enabling you to perform analysis of trends and pro-actively address issues. As with all Safeguard functionality, the solution can be configured to use your own corporate terminology and existing processes as standard and you can define and control access to individual users based on their role in 36 different languages. This is underpinned by proactive notification functionality to alert management hierarchy on a real time basis via email or text message.
- Corrective & Preventative Actions – Assign responsibility for actions/tasks arising from all Quality Management aspects.
- Quality Audits – Proactive ‘checklist’ functionality that enables you to monitor compliance across your Quality within your organisation.
- Document Management – Manage the flow and version control of Quality documentation throughout the organisation.
- Non-Conformance Reporting – Quickly identify Quality Non-Conformances and plan appropriate Corrective Actions.
- Quality Incident Management – Record and report on all Quality infringements/adverse events at every location across the entire organisation.
- Contractor Management – Proactively manage all compliance aspects pertaining to Contractors, their activities and their permissions to work within all locations across the organisation.