Safeguard your people. Organisations of all shapes and sizes across wide ranging sectors throughout the world can manage health & safety more efficiently and cost-effectively with Safeguard from Rivo.
Rivo’s Health & Safety functionality and experience is among the best in the business, incorporating a breadth of expertise in aspects such as incident management, risk assessments, audit management and chemical control. As a Health & Safety Director/Manager, you can reduce the cost of managing health & safety in areas such as claims handling and administration by making improvements in efficiency and visibility.
Safeguard is designed for complex, high risk organisations looking to manage health & safety risk and compliance. Implementations can start with single-site, uncomplicated implementations and scale all the way up to multi-lingual, highly complex implementations with tens of thousands of users across a multitude of locations.
Benefits to your organisation
- Improve safety performance
- Reduce cost of incidents/accidents
- Strengthen claims defensibility
- Shift safety culture from reactive to proactive
- Support H&S standards across the world (eg: HSE, OSHA, OHSAS 18001, sector specific)
- Safer employees and customers leading to a stronger reputation
Safeguard Health & Safety Management functionality provides the framework for organisations wishing to capture details of health & safety information throughout their locations, ensuring that any incident is captured, reported and subsequently addressed in the appropriate manner. It enables organisations to record incidents, identify trends and reduce the associated cost in aspects such as:
- Onsite and offsite Accidents/Incidents/Near Misses
- Hazard Spotting and Monitoring
- Monitoring and Changing Safety Behaviour
- Managing activities of third parties inc Contractors
- H&S Reporting Across the Organisation
The Health & Safety functionality provides a single, centralised record of all incidents and any subsequent actions and assessments, enabling you to perform analysis of trends and pro-actively address issues. As with all Safeguard functionality, the solution can be configured to use your own corporate terminology and existing processes as standard and you can define and control access to individual users based on their role in 36 different languages. This is underpinned by proactive notification functionality to alert management hierarchy on a real time basis via email or text message.
- Incident Management – Record and report on all H&S incidents/accidents/adverse events at every location across the entire organisation.
- Action Management – Assign responsibility for actions/tasks arising from all H&S aspects including incident management, audits and risk assessments.
- Risk Assessments – Proactively gather the intelligence you need across your H&S portfolio throughout your entire organisation to anticipate every risk scenario.
- Audits & Inspections – Proactive ‘checklist’ functionality that enables you to monitor risk and compliance across your entire H&S portfolio within your organisation.
- Hazard Management – Record all H&S related hazards/near misses at every location across the entire organisation.
- Chemical Control – Manage an inventory of hazardous substances, assess any potential risks and manage associated documentation (eg: COSHH, REACH)
- Asset Management – Manage all H&S assets and other safety equipment across the entire organisation.
- Permit to Work/Contractor Management – Proactively manage all H&S aspects pertaining to Contractors, their activities and their permissions to work within all locations across the organisation.
- Training & Competency Management – Record and proactively manage and keep updated all aspects of training for all employees across the entire organisation.
- Surveys & Assessments – Provides the ability to manage employee surveys and assessments
- Library – A centralised repository for all information, resources and training materials pertaining to compliance and risk