Centralized information repository for any resource including: hyperlinks to websites - electronic documents - file storage - user guides - training materials - policy statements - Health & Safety bulletins - meeting notes - relevant articles - conference material - equipment manuals. Any company-wide document can be uploaded using any file type.
For further detail of Safeguard's Document Management module click here.
The Safeguard Library is designed to deliver a single source of corporate information from any location, and is organized using folders and subfolders according to your requirements for ease of access. Access can be carefully controlled by role, location, or user group.
The Library is available in all Safeguard implementations if required.
- Encourage user uptake of core Safeguard modules
- Single location for resource: documentation and reference material
- Ease of access for existing Safeguard users
- Ensure policies and procedures are always available
- Electronic document storage to reduce costs of paper files and document storage