Safeguard your environment. Organisations of all shapes and sizes across wide ranging sectors throughout the world can manage Environmental matters more efficiently and cost-effectively with Safeguard from Rivo.
Rivo’s Environmental capability turns CSR into more than just something to pay lip service to. As an Environmental Director/Manager, it can help you understand the nature of environmental incidents in your organisation, how to reduce them and how to reduce the cost of managing them.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Demonstrate adherence to internal KPIs and CSR
- Support Environmental standards across the globe (eg: ISO 14001, sector-specific)
- ‘Greener’ organisation leading to stronger reputation
Safeguard Environmental Management functionality provides the framework for organisations wishing to capture details of Environmental information throughout their locations, ensuring that any incident is captured, reported and subsequently addressed in the appropriate manner. It enables organisations to record incidents, identify trends and reduce the associated cost in aspects such as:
- Environmental incidents/events recording
- Environmental Hazard Spotting and Monitoring
- Producing reports with Environmental data (eg: CSR)
The Environmental Management functionality provides a single, centralised record of all incidents and any subsequent actions and assessments, enabling you to perform analysis of trends and pro-actively address issues. As with all Safeguard functionality, the solution can be configured to use your own corporate terminology and existing processes as standard and you can define and control access to individual users based on their role in 36 different languages. This is underpinned by proactive notification functionality to alert management hierarchy on a real time basis via email or text message.
- Adverse Event/Incident Management – Record and report on all Environmental incidents/adverse events at every location across the entire organisation.
- Environmental Audits & Inspections – Proactive ‘checklist’ functionality that enables you to monitor risk and compliance across your entire Environmental impact areas within your organisation.
- Environmental Risk Assessment – Proactively gather the intelligence you need across your Environmental impact areas throughout your entire organisation to anticipate every risk scenario.
- Action Management – Assign responsibility for actions/tasks arising from all Environmental aspects including incident management, audits and risk assessments.
- Environmental Monitoring – Collect Environmental data across the organisation to support Corporate Social Responsibility and ISO 14001 commitments.