Safeguard's Environmental Monitoring is used by high-profile clients to collect and collate their pertinent environmental data and to support Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments, ISO 14001 accredidation, and also facilitate preparation for the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme (formerly known as the Carbon Reduction Commitment).
Accurately record, audit, calculate and rationalize energy consumption and material resource use with the recording of: energy emissions - energy usage - waste disposal - recycling data - resource consumption
Environmental data can be submitted by: type - location - site - business unit - etc. This enables allocation of responsibilities and centralized management control with access to real-time reports and information from any location, anytime.
- Compliance - ISO 14001, CSR, CRC Energy Scheme preparation. Provide evidence and avoid penalties with the correct format and data, with flexible reporting
- Record, measure and analyze your company's environmental footprint and impact - supply, consumption, disposal, recycling, performance
- Highlight and act on areas for improvement in conservation, sustainability - reduce risk and maximize efficiencies
- Facilitate benchmarking by standardizing the data collection process
- Achieve organizational targets with easy, efficient capture of data
- Highlight potential cost savings with effective measurement and management
- Benchmark different locations, countries, units, functional groups with multiple reports and analysis capabilities
With fully integrated Task Management functionality and automated email or text message reminders, Safeguard does the chasing for you. A full suite of Management Reports can be run on all data captured, to track supply and consumption across one, all, or a subset of your locations, sites or business units. As with all implementations, the Environmental Monitoring module is available in multiple languages.
Return on Investment
By managing consumption, inefficiencies can be quickly identified and rectified. Many clients use Safeguard to differentiate their organization in competitive bids for new business, and the Environmental Monitoring module is a strong indicator of your organization’s credentials.