Rivo is a globally trusted provider of solutions to protect an organisation’s most important assets – people, revenues and ultimately, reputation.
Explore our solutions
All the information you need when you need it most
We help globally dispersed and complex global organisations across a wide scope of industry sectors by providing them with a risk management solution that exactly fits their needs. Underpinned by the Safeguard platform, Rivo helps organisations understand all the threats both inside and outside of their business that ultimately impact on their corporate reputation and how to mitigate these risks.
What can we do for you?
- Help protect people important to your business; employees, customers, contractors - reduce incidents/accidents/adverse events/crises
- Improve performance by driving standardisation and user adoption – quicker and more informed decision making
- Reduce the cost of risk – improved efficiency by reducing administration and operational duplication, reduction in claims & insurance premiums, reduced loss/shrinkage
- Improve legal compliance and protection – proving that you are proactively identifying and minimising risk
- Drive revenues and competitive advantage – improved safety record over competitors with proven statistics helps increases new business wins and profitable revenue
- Improve staff retention & client relationships by actively demonstrating responsibility towards well-being and sustainability
- Drive culture change – encouraging a better and safer working environment and employee awareness and ownership of risk
Bringing Control & Visibility to risk
Safeguard has been built and continually improved over the years to provide control and visibility of risk to well-known clients in a variety of sectors. Today Safeguard is an extremely extensive risk management platform that can be configured to meet your needs. At the heart of the platform is:
- A highly user-friendly interface – ensures complete collection of data with easy addition of documents and other files (in 36 different languages) so that everything is captured.
- Intelligent task/action allocation and management – to ensure full accountability and audit trail.
- Intuitive analytics and reporting across the organisation – to ensure that all risk across the organisation is understood.
Project Delivery and Support that is second to none
As great as Safeguard is, this isn’t just simply about great software. The success of our enviable client list has been made possible through our implementation approach and ongoing ‘partnership’ attitude towards client support. This will ensure that when you become a Rivo client, you get value from our solution every step of the way, 24/7, wherever you are in the world.
Whether you need to manage the total risk portfolio of your business, or just one specific area, our solution could help your organisation move from reactivity to proactivity and ultimately, make your reputation one of your organisation’s strongest and most valuable assets.
As well as the security from external threats, it is imperative that users within the system can only see data that they have permission to access.
Safeguard has a configurable role, group and location based user management which allows different groups of users to have clear access, or be denied from data within your system.
Users can authenticate through Safeguard, or we can integrate into your domain security to give users seamless access to Safeguard through Active Directory or LDAP, whilst still providing robust user management and security.
User groups can be created by system administrators that package roles together to manage discrete sets of functionality e.g:
- Investigators can see both incidents and investigations, whereas Reporters only see incidents.
- System administrators can easily configure which parts of the organisation each user can see so that employees are granted access only to the data at areas that relate to them.
- Managers can be granted access to groups of areas to enable them a wider view of the data.
- Safeguard has highly flexible configuration that allows clients to:
- Control access to forms
- Control access to fields on forms
- Control access to reports and reporting views
- Restrict access to fields on the audit trail
- Control access to submitted data by employees (e.g. once submitted, it becomes read-only, or hidden).
Support that is second to none
Where support is needed, our experts on our Rivo Support desk are there to help. Our support approach is underpinned by friendly and knowledgeable staff who will deliver exceptional service with considered and professional communication. Their aim is to deliver timely closure or escalation as required, ensuring you have full visibility of progress of any support items.
We also have a comprehensive Support Portal that offers our clients a wealth of additional support options including:
The importance of corporate reputation
Over the last two decades, there have been significant shifts in the business world driven by the rise of technology and social media – as a global community, we have never been more connected. Prior to the internet, a company’s value was mainly comprised of tangible elements contained within the balance sheet. Now, the majority of an organisation’s value lies off-balance sheet in aspects such as knowledge, brand and above all, reputation.
Consider also that customers increasingly are buying based on ethical and sustainability credentials rather than just on price and convenience. Additionally, employees have wider expectations of the type of organisation they wish to work for around areas like safety and fair treatment. Social technologies provide customers and employees of the 21st Century with a largely unrestricted forum to transmit their opinions to a wider audience, and all of these things point to two inevitabilities: your reputation has never been more valuable nor has it been more threatened.
This is not just about good PR and communications however, although this is very often the case in the aftermath of a significant event. Your organisation’s reputation is inexorably entwined in everything that you do and while you can’t control your stakeholder’s perceptions, you can proactively influence it and mitigate the risks that lie beneath it.
Reputation management will soon be on your organisation’s board room agenda, if it isn’t already. While there is almost certainly an event or incident around the corner in every organisation, reputation management doesn’t have to be feared – it can become your strongest asset. The question is, how much do you know about the internal and external threats across your business that can affect your reputation – positively or negatively?