Rivo Quality Management Solution Layer enables you to embed quality management standards throughout every process in your business, to capture and analyse activity, inefficiencies and non-conformances.
Rivo enables organisations to manage the whole quality management process from start to finish, from capturing relevant regulatory and legislative information, supporting controlled documentation, carrying out inspections and assessments, identifying non-conformances and managing the resulting corrective actions through to completion. Rivo Advanced Analytics provides a full breadth of reporting by location or quality attribute to channel resources to the areas in the business falling short of the required standards.
Embed quality into your product or service
- Proactively rectify inefficiencies and non-conformances
- Operate a fully auditable quality management and action management process
- Incorporate employees and third parties into resolving quality issues across functions
- Track all feedback through to resolution/close out
Improve global quality governance
- Support your company’s quality standards across the globe (eg: ISO 9001, sector specific)
- Produce reports and evidence on quality standards’ compliance
- Standardise audit programmes and the process for implementing corrective actions across disparate parts of the organisation
- Automate and distribute schedules of audits, inspections and assessments on any device
- Record infringements and identify trends for quality non-conformances
- Manage quality management documentation and evidence in a central document repository integrated across Rivo solution layers
- Notifications, escalations and alerts ensure the right people are made aware of non-conformance and action reports for their specific location
- Alerts and escalations to users and locations for corrective actions, updated policies/documents and other quality processes
- Reporting of all quality related infringements and non-conformances in Advanced Analytics
- Integration into any other Rivo Solution Layer
- Integration into any other external system eg. standards databases, product manufacturing databases
Rivo Defect Management for leading Oil & Gas engineering solutions company
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is a global market leader in the engineering of solutions for oil and gas drilling. They supply equipment to the biggest operators in the industry from their headquarters in Aberdeen and associated plants in USA, Brazil, Canada, Holland, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, Russia and Norway. They have over 800 employees and revenues exceed £170m.
Rivo was asked by NOV to provide a risk management system spanning safety and quality management. An additional key requirement was a system for defect management incorporating quality non-conformances, defect logging, auditing, root cause analysis and investigation plus management of all associated documentation.
Rivo gives NOV centralised management reports of all defects across the business and is integrated with their internal parts management system, bringing through detail of costings and supplier details – closing the loop on the quality management process.
Raw material quality management for GrainCorp
GrainCorp is one of Australia’s largest producers and distributors of produce. An Australian ASX 100 company, they provide of services associated with the grain supply chain and have customers throughout the world.
As part of a major review of their safety and environmental management strategy, GrainCorp required a new automated incident reporting and monitoring system within the storage and logistics business. As usage of Rivo expanded, they have adopted the quality management solution layer to manage product specifications of their produce, for example raw material composition, food chemical content, supplier information and national certificate tracking. The system also collates results from laboratory tests and customer complaints. Any quality infringements automatically create corrective actions within Rivo, allowing them to see progress on completion in one view.