Rivo Safeguard Environmental Management Solution is used by major corporations globally to enable better safety, sustainability and compliance. We deliver point solutions for monitoring and management of specific problem areas, to complete corporate compliance and management systems. Streamline and align you environmental management processes including incident management, audit, inspections, hazard management, chemical and substance control and permit management. Rivo Safeguard Advanced Analytics ensures that you have the insight and visibility that you need of your environmental processes across your regional and global operations.
Benefits to your organisation:
- Automate compliance to internal and external obligations
- Support environmental standards across the globe (eg: ISO 14001, sector-specific)
- Manage environmental incidents and have visibility across your operations
- Automate and streamline environmental hazard and whistleblowing management
- Support complex internal and external reporting including GRI certified reporting
- Automate complex testing and calculations eg. common air pollution emission factors
- Lever our third party network of sector specific partners
- Adverse Event/Incident Management – Report environmental incidents/adverse events at every location across the entire organisation, trend root causes and automate investigation and review phases.
- Environmental Audits & Inspections – Proactive audit and inspections to identify and manage non-conformities, risk and compliance.
- Environmental Risk Assessment – Robust automation and risk intelligence gathering with controls/actions/follow-up management.
- Action Management – Assign actions/tasks across the organisation based on user roles, job titles, function or divisional assignment, implement controls and escalations for enterprise level action management.
- Environmental Monitoring & Testing – Collect data on monitoring and testing processes, integrate to monitoring systems, automate complex calculations, and provide advanced reporting.
- Regulatory Compliance – Build comprehensive sets of obligations and understand your compliance against specific obligations, broader regulations/laws/permits at the state, county, national, regional or global level.
- Reporting – Using a broad library of standard reports, or our Advanced Analytics Suite to build highly intuitive visuals displaying complex insights from any data within Safeguard