Rivo Seminar: A Mobile Solution for Audits & Checklists
The theme of this seminar is the efficient management of audits and checklists across multiple locations. It will provide delegates with an overview of the Safeguard Audit/ Checklist module and look at an innovative mobile solution that Rivo and Destiny plc, suppliers of digital pens, provide. Nigel Salisbury, Business Systems Manager at Persimmon plc, one of the UK's leading housebuilders, will be giving a presentation about the project that Persimmon have recently completed in relation to mobile data capture for audits and checklists and there will be a live demonstration of the Bluetooth pens in action given by Destiny.
The Audit/ Checklist module enables effective audit planning, scheduling, performance, reporting and action tracking.
Key benefits include:
- Real time visibility of the status of audits throughout your organisation
- Facility to share audit checklists across multiple locations
- Raise actions directly from checklists and assign them to a user for completion by a specified date
- Generate real time reports to show audit progress and outstanding actions and non-compliances
- Automatically generate email reminders for when an audit is due for review
- Compare audit results across locations and track performance over time
- Create an audit schedule across multiple sites for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly checks
- Ability to upload and attach documents including photographs or files
For further information please contact us